Kawarau Jet's latest adventure experience is literally “taking off”.
Kjet Parasailing is a truly unique experience where you can sit back, relax and enjoy the exhilaration of free flight up to 400 feet and admire the views of Rotorua.
Launching from the flight deck of our 26 foot, purpose-built parasail vessel, equipped with twin 140 Suzuki 4 stroke engines, the trip on the boat lasts about 30 minutes to one hour, with about 10-12 minutes of actual airtime seated in the parasail behind the boat. You will take off and land directly from the boat, so no water contact is necessary. No prior experience is required.
Kjet Parasailing is dedicated in providing their customers with a quality, safe and enjoyable experience that will exceed expectations.
- Solo or Tandem 10 minute flights
- Observers permitted for a small fee if spare seats are available
- No experience required, altitude and direction controlled by your parasail pilot
- Sensible footwear and clothing required
- Minimum age is 10 years and restrictions apply
- Minimum weight 50kg & maximum weight 180kg
Parasailing is weather dependent so please check with the Kjet team that we are "go for launch" on the day of your Rotorua Kjet Parasailing experience.
This activity is currently undergoing the Qualmark endorsement process.
Please click here for more information on Kawarau Jet Rotorua's jet boating experiences...